Saturday, July 7, 2007




For dinner tonight, I made Spicy Garlic Toss from How It All Vegan!. Along with it, we had whole wheat linguine, cooked lima beans, and grilled zucchini from the farmer's market last Saturday. I've never grilled zucchini before, and it didn't get any black grill marks or get really dry. In fact, it just barely got brown. I put it on a piece of foil because I really don't want to put it directly on the grill, since the grill is also used to grill meat for my brother (not at the same time, but still, it grosses me out). It still tasted pretty good, though. The garlic toss was very flavorful too. Overall, it was a very quick and easy meal to make, and pretty tasty.

For some reason it won't let me make a title. I don't know why. Anyone else having this problem?

No comments: